- Installation and Activation
- Program Start and Exit
- The Tray Icon
- Appearance on the Desktop
- Popup Tooltips
- Mouse-Over-/Right-Click Menu
- Adding and removing Clocks
- Setting City / Time Zone
- Date- and Time Format
- Office Hours
- Changing the Clock Design
- Time Zone Converter
- Alarm Center
- Calendar Widget
- News Feeds Reader
Desktop Calendar Widget - integrated in the World ClockSharp World Clock comes with a sophisticated calendar widget for your desktop - a resizable month calendar, that can be freely placed anywhere you like.
You can show 1, 2, 4 or even 6 months at once - with different layout schemes.
Not only the size can be adjusted, but also the color (solid or linear gradient) and the transparency (0..90%).
Along with the Alarm Center it is also a reminder for your appointments: you can make it show your alarms as a little triangle marker on the day of the alarm.
Moving the mouse cursor over the calendar widget, you can see additional buttons to operate the calandar. Press the arrows left and right of a month label to switch one month forward or backward and the arrows next to the year label to switch one year forward or backward. Click at a month label to reset the calendar to the current month. Click the "..." label on the bottom left corner to open the settings dialog (or right-click to open the context menu and select Settings).
Calendar Widget SettingsClick the "..." label on the bottom left corner of the calendar widget to open the calendar settings (or right-click to open the context menu and select Settings).
Text Color - Black / White - set the font color for the day labels on the calendar, so you have an optimal readability, depending on the selected background color
Background - Solid Color / Linear Gradient / Background Image - set the background color or background image of the calendar widget. Hint: try a linear gradient from some color to transparent!
- Months - set the scheme for the displayed months: 1 Month, 2 Months vertically, 2 Months horizontally, 4 Months, 6 Months 2x3, 6 Months 3x2
- Auto Start - open the calendar widget along with Sharp World Clock, so you don't have to open it manually
- Topmost - make the calendar stay on top of other windows
- Show Alarms - show one-time alarms in the alarm center as a triangle marker on the day of the alarm
- Hide with Clocks - apply the same hide/show behavior to the calendar like the clocks have, so you can make it show or disappear with a hotkey or with a mouse click at the tray icon
- New Alarm on Click - when this option is active, left-clicking a day (in the futur) on the calendar will open the Alarm Center to enter a new alarm for that day
- Transparency - set the calendar to semi-transparent. Check the option "Opaque on Mouse Over" to make it opaque when the mouse cursor hovers over it.
No Adware ★ No Spyware ★ No Viruses ★ No Toolbars or Bloatware ★ No Subscription