- 8.32 (Januar 15, 2018) Added mmHg and inHg as air pressure options to the weather report; Added filters for daily and annual alarms to the alarms list
- 8.31 Minor bug fixed
- 8.3 Important bugfix: settings files cannot be overwritten with empty ones anymore;
Minor fix: calender settings dialog can no longer be partially off-screen after opening;
Clicking the Calendar menu item now hides the calendar, if it is visible;
Design fix (line separator) in the weather dialog; Update optimization: after downloading the new setup file, program exits and installation starts automatically
- 8.2 New feature in the weather report dialog: current day 3-hours-interval forecast with temperature and weather symbol
- 8.13 Calendar widget switches to new date now, when system time day changes
- 8.12 Minor bug fixed: graphics glitch in the date window
- 8.11 New time zone database (IANA 2017c); optimizations for the weather report at the info popup
- 8.1 First stable and free of known bugs version - update is strongly recommended.
Major bug fixed: sound files could not be found after recovering from standby, affecting alarms and chimes.
Minor fixes: Folded/hidden cities in the meeting planner are now hidden throughout the program session;
Info popup will not be off-screen but in the top-left corner, when main window fills the entire screen.
- 8.096 Fixed several bugs: wind direction icons were not visible when using the "Light" theme; the Feed Reader did not open when using the notification icon menu.
Design change: the "Anchor" option does not affect the "Menu Button" and "Info Popup" items anymore since these can be deactivated in the global settings.
- 8.095 Fixed earth shadow on world map, color of umbrella icon in the tab, redesigned welcome dialog
- 8.093, 8.094 Bug fixes for the info tooltip positioning was off-screen in some situations
- 8.092 Bug fixes (license activation stability, symbols on Windows 7 systems, "Auto Sort" not checked in context menu)
- 8.09 Added option to hide rows in the meeting planner; bug fix: switch "Sounds are OFF" did not affect "speak time"
- 8.08 Bug fixes
- 8.07 Fixed bugs in the alarm center (sound settings), the time shift control (office hour shading) and the chime ("speak the time" failed when set "every hour")
- 8.06 New feature: time zone converter now shows distance between selected cities in km and miles
- 8.01..05 - Important bug fixes (clocks showing UTC instead of local time, user account issues, stability improvements)
- 8.00 (October 14, 2017) New release with totally new codebase, all WPF
1 year+ of development time; lots of new features and improvements
Check out what's new in version 8